Ecogrid Paving – Fareham, HampshireEcogrid Paving, an appointed distributor of Ecogrid UK, is a high quality and versatile range of 100% recycled plastic, permeable paving. Ecogrid is the best quality product of its kind in the market place. It is the product of choice with the MOD and local authorities. Tanks can be driven on it and aeroplane runways can be built with it. Ecogrid has a compressive strength of up to 400 tonnes per m2.
Ecogrid Plastic Pavers – strong and cost effectiveEcogrid Plastic Pavers are a strong interlocking plastic grid paving system with a wide range of uses. Ecogrid is the world’s only patented locking system. Its unique design ensures that each piece is firmly locked to create a highly secure surface.
- Reinforcing grassed areas for overspill car parks, driveways, pathways, emergency access routes and lawns
- Ideal foundation system for garden sheds, greenhouses and other lightweight garden or storage structures
- Great paving system for driveways and gravel or grass car parks that constantly become worn, muddy or rutted.
- Perfect for lawn reinforcement, farm gateway entrances, trough drinking areas, grass roads, grass access routes and golf buggy paths
- Horse manèges, riding arenas and open stables
- Popular choice for Green Roofs
Ecogrid Plastice Pavers – the benefitsEcogrid Plastic Paving is a division of Alliance Remedial Supplies Ltd. Based in Fareham, Hampshire we are ideally located to supply and fit Ecogrid Paving to trade, homeowners and the Local Authority.
- Experienced & reliable supplier - whatever quantity you need we can satisfy orders of any quantity to all parts of the UK and abroad
- Environmentally friendly - manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene and UV stabilised
- Versatile - Ecogrid pavers can be filled with soil and grassed or turfed, or fill them with gravel for a high quality decorative look. A combination of both will provide an effective hard standing with the gravel acting as a demarcation line.
- Long Lasting - the modular cell structure will retain the gravel and prevent loss or gravel displacement.
- Cost effective – With prices ranging from £11per/m2 to £19 per/m2 suplly and installation costs are much lower than traditional foundation costs as the groundwork excavations and in-fill materials are far less.
- Easy to install - the plastic paver units are easily connected using the pre-moulded connection pegs to the fixing loops (all part of the grid itself - no loose bits!).
- Strong & Durable – Ecogrid offers a very strong, reinforced, stable ground surface.
Ecogrid New Range
Telephone: 01329 23 firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW Special Offer
*Free economy pallet delivery service on all orders for full pallet quantities*
* Not including DD and AB post codes which require a subsidy pallet rateCall 01329 235252 to place your order